Sign Up Page
We will attempt to make this quick and painless.
We use email as our default means of communicating with you. You will have a chance to add other communication preferences shortly, but in the meantime, please read the below statements before signing up for a new account.
- DO NOT create a new account with a different email address. Intentionally creating multiple accounts will result in elimination from the hiring process. It is important to use your registered account so we can access your personal information including application and testing history, as well as avoid delays if you are offered employment.
- If you believe you have signed up with us before but are having difficulties remembering your email address on file or password to your account, try clicking on the "forgot?" link found in the "Email" or "Password" fields in the black bar at the top of the home page.
- If you have an old user ID, enter this and the password associated to that account on the home page and you'll be walked through the email validation process. Once the email is validated, the system will pull in your personal information including application and testing history.
- If you believe you have a registered account and no longer have access to the original email address used, please contact our HR Service Center at 877-275-8747, M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, to update your information.
None of the above apply to you? Go ahead and sign up!
- Enter your valid email address in the space provided.
- You must enter a unique email address. This email address will be your unique identifier for all future activity on the UP.jobs website.
- Union Pacific will send a confirmation email from UP.jobs with instructions on how to proceed.
- This site requires cookies to be enabled. For your privacy, we do not use third party cookies.
- Read our FAQs for additional information on creating an account.