Invited to Interview
1. Reasonable accommodation request:
- Union Pacific is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you think you qualify for a reasonable accommodation, please review our Reasonable Accommodation Policy.
2. Invited to interview in a different location than the job posting:
- For reasons such as facility reservation or resource availability, interviews can take place in a location different than the work location listed on the job posting.
3. Invited to an interview but cannot attend:
- If you weere invited to an interview but can no longer attend, update availability through your online invitation. Click on “Invite Me Again Later” and select a date within the next six months indicating your availability. If it is less than 24 hours from your scheduled interview, availability cannot be updated, as a seat has already been reserved for you. If this situation occurs, your status will be updated as a no show.
4. Accepted an invitation through the system and need to know the details:
- Details of your scheduled interview are available through your online invitation. Log into your UP.jobs account and click on "My Applications" to locate the invitation instructions.
5. Invited to a video interview (Yello):
- Technical issues with the website “Yello” can be addressed by emailing support at yello.co/contact/, or by calling (312)517-3232
6. Travel expenses for an interview:
- Candidates are responsible for their own travel expenses. If you had been told your travel would be covered, please contact your HR Representative.
7. My status after an interview:
- The latest status to your application will always be available by logging into your UP.jobs account, and clicking on "My Applications".
8. Not invited to interview:
- Due to the volume of applications received, individual feedback is not available. Increase your chances of success by filling out your application completely, applying to positions soon after their posting dates, and gain or highlight related experience to the job requirements as much as possible.
Not finding what you're looking for? Submit your questions here.