I build the future.
What will you build?View Jobs
In this entry-level position, you will support the train and engine crews. You will drive crews from one place to another, order and distribute supplies, post bulletins, pass out reports, maintain vehicles and clean the area where you work, whether it is an office or mechanical shop.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be able to speak and read English because you will be asked to read and understand regulations.
- You will be asked to take a typing test to show you can type 35 words per minute.
- You must a have a driver's license and be physically able to clean.
- Bailey Yard (North Platte, NE)
- Hinkle Locomotive Facility (Hinkle, OR)
- Davis Yard (Roseville, CA)
- Jenks Shop (North Little Rock, AR)
As a newly hired Utility Clerk, you can expect to earn about $95.68 a day, with actual pay depending on location and Union-negotiated agreements.
Department-specific training will be provided as necessary.