I build communities.
What will you build?View Jobs
What Will You Do?
- Work with other departments to understand what they require and find the best ways to meet those needs
- Manage supplier contracts and relationships
- Research cost and quality, make suggestions and set long-term buying strategies
What Will You Learn?
You will learn the latest supply-chain processes, information systems and transportation logistics to manage a network of warehouses and more than $150 million in inventory and material assets. You'll get to know all the supplies needed to run a railroad, and how best to get them to our many locations across our network. The decisions you make every day will have a direct and immediate impact on the company’s finances.
- Business, supply chain, finance, accounting, transportation logistics or warehouse operations degrees and experience.
- You must be an analytical thinker and problem-solver.
- Confident communicator and a team player with leadership skills.
Potential Career Path: