I build communities.
What will you build?View Jobs
Marketing & Sales
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for understanding client needs and matching those requirements with Union Pacific product offerings.
- Coordinate with other Union Pacific departments to make sure resources and strategies are in place to meet our commitments to customers.
- Negotiate deals that make a major impact on the company – bringing in more than $13 billion in revenue each year – and on the nation.
What Will You Learn?
You will start as a Commercial Consultant within one of our dynamic business units, and work with a manager who will mentor you and promote your personal and professional progress.
New commercial hires participate in a year-long Commercial Development Program (CDP), which provides exposure to key components of an effective commercial skill set through hands-on learning. In this immersive program, CDP participants remain in their day-to-day jobs but also work together a few hours a month to complete group projects, meet subject matter experts and learn about important business concepts. In the CDP, you will learn alongside your peers who are also new to the Marketing & Sales team.
- College graduate with a grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Motivated self-starter
- Outstanding problem solving and communication skills
- Relationship building skills and team focused
- Results Oriented