I build communities.
What will you build?View Jobs
What Will You Do?
- Build the world's premier transportation technology solutions through operational excellence, innovative technologies and trusted consulting
- Install many of the end-user technology devices in daily use across the entire system
- Support production systems and the infrastructure
- Provide quality service in a timely manner
What Will You Learn?
During your time in IT, you’ll learn the areas of the IT Department and its business processes, as well as several of the UP business departments. The intensive technical training program we provide will help encourage innovative technology solutions while also building your technical knowledge.
Being a part of our IT department also means you’ll have flexibility in shaping your career. In fact, we work hard to provide you career options that best match your strengths and our business needs. This is based on your goals, experience, and education.
- College graduate with a grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or other technical areas of study
- Strong communicator who is goal and task oriented, and enjoys working in a team environment