I build communities.
What will you build?View Jobs
Finance & Accounting
What Will You Do?
- Leverage the latest data analytical tools to make sound financial decisions for the company while keeping on-track with financial objectives
- Safeguard and manage the company's day-to-day financial assets while complying with changing government regulations
- Work daily with Marketing, Supply, Operations and other departments to improve spending, productivity and operational efficiency
- Produce accurate and timely financial reporting to drive business decisions for the company’s stakeholders
What Will You Learn?
Our employees are constantly challenged to learn new technology and new ways of thinking. You will start as a Financial Analyst within one of our dynamic functional areas: Accounting, Corporate Audit, Real Estate, Tax, and Corporate Treasury. You will work with a manager who will mentor you and promote your personal and professional development. You will also build an expansive professional network, while further developing your leadership, communication, and analytical skill sets.
- College graduate with a grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Quantitative degrees in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Transportation, Math, Statistics, or Management Information Systems
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Outstanding problem solving and communication skills